CSEET Exam Information
ICSI Institute : http://www.icsi.edu/
ICSI Student Portal : http://www.icsi.edu/Student.aspx
Candidates must fulfill following criteria:
- A candidate passed / appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to CS Executive Programme, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to Executive Programme.
Candidates that fulfil following criteria would be exemted from the foundation exam:
- Candidates who have passed CS Foundation Programme are exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Candidates who have passed the Final Examination of The Institute of Chartered Accountants India (ICAI) and/or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are exempted from CSEET and shall pay ₹ 5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) towardsexemption fee at the time of Registration to CS Executive Programme.
- Business Communication
- Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Economic and Business Environment
- Current Affairs
Documents For Registration:
Before Proceeding to registration form please make sure that you are ready with the softcopy of the documents mentioned on this page
- Photograph of the candidate (size 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of the candidate (size 10kb to 20kb)
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for 10+2 Examinations (if appearing) or 10+2 Pass Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
- All the files to be uploaded while registering for CSEET should be present in one of the formats viz. jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, pdf.
- The maximum allowed file size is 2 MB.
- All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp).
- The maximum allowed file size is 5 MBs
- File size of student photo should be between 20kb - 50kb
- File Size of student signature should be between 10kb - 20kb
|Useful Links:||  Exam Details|
|  Fee Schedule|
|  Guidelines for Registration|
|  SICSI Students Education Fund Trust|
|    Also View:||Prexam CSEET Online Test Series|
|CSEET Important Dates|